What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You will always feel that way....no matter how many trucks I keep adding, I never feel like I have enough. Upgrading the garage is a constant battle, and it gets increasingly expensive as well!

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 48 From: Chicago, Illinois:)

Oh ok so it's not a glitch then lol

Btw I think I gifted you today!

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lolol I already forgot about that blanked out port window glitch but today I finally received a message from Yana where she offers a "solution" to that problem.

image-3241344585.jpg

{Summerville - Elloriana, lvl 65 - Charleston, SC}

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lolol I already forgot about that blanked out port window glitch but today I finally received a message from Yana where she offers a "solution" to that problem.

View attachment 47263

{Summerville - Elloriana, lvl 65 - Charleston, SC}

Hilarious! As if we all didn't try that right away! Yana is about as helpful as a screen door on a submarine. (Alright, I need help with a real southern colloquailism here! Dragonfairey, help me here.)

mollyco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is collecting from donut shops before the steel bolt taxi (for the port) thing not applicable now? It doesn't look as if I'm allowed to move to the next step before the bolt thing. I just want to make sure.

Last edited:

DragonFairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so not my smartest move...I am trying to acquire "Leave Me Alone" , I think oh upgrade your terminal, buy the micro bus and move them out faster. Seems logical right...WROOONG! 8hrsx4 more drivers trained=32 hours of not moving the little pop out! Ugh! I used two over times to instantly finish but alas now I am out of those. So I am stuck for 16 hrs. So another day of just grinding out rugs and the 15 of this and 15 of that for the achievements!

How's everyone else this lovely Monday morning?

SteveGPI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so not my smartest move...I am trying to acquire "Leave Me Alone" , I think oh upgrade your terminal, buy the micro bus and move them out faster. Seems logical right...WROOONG! 8hrsx4 more drivers trained=32 hours of not moving the little pop out! Ugh! I used two over times to instantly finish but alas now I am out of those. So I am stuck for 16 hrs. So another day of just grinding out rugs and the 15 of this and 15 of that for the achievements!

How's everyone else this lovely Monday morning?

Aah yes ... I remember when this one caught me by surprise too! And I think the last time I upgraded my garage, I had to start suddenly training workers too, but maybe somebody else could confirm whether I'm mis-remembering, whether it's a regular thing from now on, or a one-off at the midway point (at Garage Level 30).

Monday evening now for me, and for a first Monday back after 3 weeks of holidays, not at all a bad Monday all things considered! :)

Steve

Playername: SteveGPI
City name: Hanham

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aah yes ... I remember when this one caught me by surprise too! And I think the last time I upgraded my garage, I had to start suddenly training workers too, but maybe somebody else could confirm whether I'm mis-remembering, whether it's a regular thing from now on, or a one-off at the midway point (at Garage Level 30).

Monday evening now for me, and for a first Monday back after 3 weeks of holidays, not at all a bad Monday all things considered! :)

Steve

Playername: SteveGPI
City name: Hanham

Major bummer! You will need orkers and drivers from here on out for both garage and terminal. I havestopped upgrading my terminal at 11. I do not see the benefit, but maybe someone else does. I do, however, upgrade my garage as much as i can.

DragonFairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only plan on upgrading my terminal to the point of being able to have one of each vehicle. It's that whole achievement thing ya know lol. But my garage I do see the actual "need" for upgrading. I am also short on trucks it seems.

DragonFairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seeing as how Halloween is my favorite holiday I would like to get the Halloween buildings and what nots do-dads and knick-knacks. So I was wondering if anyone knew the ways of getting those. I guess like a list like we have posted in the forum for the Eiffel Tower. Thanks if someone knows and could post I would greatly appreciate it.

GsRao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I'm being 'duh' here but can somebody please explain how to use the advertising campaign thing that we get 'free'!!

Sid

Most reactions

Latest posts