What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Need a English translation please.

Can someone explain this new contest? I see the blog but I don't have a countdown timer or any icon on the right side of the screen indicating the contest. Thanks!

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone explain this new contest? I see the blog but I don't have a countdown timer or any icon on the right side of the screen indicating the contest. Thanks!

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

Check for an update.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you mean by seeing the object? How was it shown? Thanks in advance.

I only caught a glimst, because I was not looking for it. When you open the event info on the right side, it shows you an object on the left. I think that's what I saw. And it look as if it was walking around by one of my paper mills. I have not seen it since. These events are timed, I don't know why they don't explain it better. By the time we figure out how the event works, it will be over

[ city name: Sprawlville level 64 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only caught a glimst, because I was not looking for it. When you open the event info on the right side, it shows you an object on the left. I think that's what I saw. And it look as if it was walking around by one of my paper mills. I have not seen it since. These events are timed, I don't know why they don't explain it better. By the time we figure out how the event works, it will be over

[ city name: Sprawlville level 64 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

I got all my paper mills out (5),

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think when the countdown ends the contest will begin

It's already started. Look the time on the event, it matches the timer on the contests. Also goto shops, then winners shop, the tab with the medals. You will see the event prize listed for sale for 17 medals. If you try to buy it it says need 17 with a tab to buy. Hit that and see below

Attachments

• image-1470011115.png
    image-1470011115.png
    185 KB · Views: 213

Kiwigirl32

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Need some advice please.

Apart from increased happiness, what do you get when you upgrade the port to level 2?

I'm not sure I want to upgrade, if I get tougher containers. As such, I constantly get items that I can't make yet, or are above my level. When 2 out of 3 items are like this, it's impossible to fill. I'm level 37, so I have to fill 3 containers each

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Need some advice please.

Apart from increased happiness, what do you get when you upgrade the port to level 2?

I'm not sure I want to upgrade, if I get tougher containers. As such, I constantly get items that I can't make yet, or are above my level. When 2 out of 3 items are like this, it's impossible to fill. I'm level 37, so I have to fill 3 containers each

As far as I noticed it is an extra bonus container. So for the first bonus container you need 3 items and the second you need 4 items. At least that is for me.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How's everyone doing with the cheese production? I have 156 so far. I can do 32 per hour for another 6 hours to give me around 350 cheese.

Most reactions

Latest posts