What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big business friend

Judyla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the update the Halloween stuff is back. Is anyone actually doing it as it is long and time consuming? I have started it but my warehouse is full and little money. I don't purchase with real money, no interest in that and I'm thinking the 6 days isn't long enough.

uberjuicey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been able to do the 8 pumpkins witch's house. Not too bad since they're only 2 hrs each - I have 3 farms. I was able to upgrade to 30 slots in my wharehouse, so that helped. I also don't spend any money to purchase things.

P.S. Add as friend: Elispy

Mikalye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Judyla said:
With the update the Halloween stuff is back. Is anyone actually doing it as it is long and time consuming? .... I'm thinking the 6 days isn't long enough.

I'm doing it. I have 4 caves of horrors, 2 witch's house and 1 altar (with the other to come tonight). I thought it could be done in 6 days, now I am less sure. The trick is that, like the terminal, you have a CHANCE of a holloween drop when you collect rent. So I collected rent from my four caves this morning and got one bone. This makes it less fun as this is a game about planning, and you cannot plan for that.

Aphrona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Judyla said:
With the update the Halloween stuff is back. Is anyone actually doing it as it is long and time consuming? I have started it but my warehouse is full and little money. I don't purchase with real money, no interest in that and I'm thinking the 6 days isn't long enough.

I don't think I can make it. Though I have three caves, two huts and one altar, they don't turn out those stuff regularly. With one and a half days left I don't think I can make it.

Judyla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I agree that I won't make it either. On the last one I've collected one thing since first thing this morning. Disappointing for sure.

jasemills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Feel free to add me JaseMills , I'm a fairly new user, level 12 , mostly sending and needing chisels at the moment !!

Most reactions

Latest posts