What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big business friend

NaelLo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
another bug???

I think I get a new problem in the new version, when I made pumpkin and I waited while playing paradise island and I go back to big business and I can find my pumpkin and my car disappear . I check my car in the garage of the same amount. but i want to make other goods can not because of the amount of my car less ... anyone having problems like me ... and please help solution. thx

Mikalye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NaelLo said:
I think I get a new problem in the new version, when I made pumpkin and I waited while playing paradise island and I go back to big business and I can find my pumpkin and my car disappear . I check my car in the garage of the same amount. but i want to make other goods can not because of the amount of my car less ... anyone having problems like me ... and please help solution. thx

I am having exactly the same problem. I have now lost 7 trucks to disappearing pumpkins. Arghhhh!

S80NL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me: S80NL

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikalye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NaelLo said:
not only that .. the halloween quest now also missing .. :thumbsdown:

Yes, that is in response to the problems that we were all having. They needed to fix the disappearing trucks bug. I am sure it will be back when the bug is dead.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, that is in response to the problems that we were all having. They needed to fix the disappearing trucks bug. I am sure it will be back when the bug is dead.

And you should have been re-imbursed 100,000 to compensate the lost trucks.

Aphrona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That 100000 can't compensate my lost trucks. Because the garage update now takes 158000 and 18h. And now my warehouse is filled with pumpkins, elixir,spices, candy... stuff and I don't know whether to sell them or not. Trucks lost, warehouse full. I can't do anything now. Production has to stop. Great Halloween.

Mikalye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone worked out what the "lover of tropics" achievement is for? I have 15 tropical fruit in the warehouse, but do I need a certain combination or what? FWIW, I got the "I don' t need this territory" achievement for obtaining all of the territories in any 3x3 square but the middle one.

NaelLo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone who's "truck"bugg is fixed? I stil have 15 trucks missing..

now my all truck is back.. u just update new version u can get back u all truck..
any one can help me to find forum for all archivment..
in paradise island hd we can find in paradiseislandhd.wikia.com...
for BBusiness??? thxx

Phooken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally, the trucks are back. I dont know if there is a sort of wiki page available. I'll take al look..

Most reactions

Latest posts