What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bible formatted well for iPad?

jclittle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bible

I use the Blule Letter Bible app for IPad. It uses a combination of downloadable bibles/ online bibles and resources, commentaries dictionaries etc, and its all free. To many functions to list here check it out.

n9yty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Accordance

For some reason the Bible HD app crashes on my iPad after the initial opening screen, even after a removal/reinstall several times, so I have given up on that one.

You might also want to check out the newly released Accordance app. It is a release they wanted to get out to satisfy huge demand from their Mac desktop users, so there are a few little issues they are working on to quickly squash, but they have done a fantastic job at bringing over their powerful search engine.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are looking for the Tanach in Hebrew, this is probably the best app out there --
Totally Tanach - the Hebrew/English Bible for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Its not cheap (by app standards) at $9.99, but it is worth it.

Thanks.
That's what I was looking for ( Not for me though)
I was making a search in iTune but never figured out that the name will be an Hebrew name with English letters "Tanach" in hebrew is "The Bible"

He is one of the BEST!
Thanks Matt!

(Being Jewish doesn't hurt either!)

Checkman3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so how can I find one that does not require wireless service to use???

Most reactions

Latest posts