What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware of iPad hand

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Around the campus here, there are several health hazards which must be dealt with. The first is called the "?". It is when young coeds are permanently locked into a position with their heads on their shoulders, and their upper bodies twisted to compensate, even when there is not a cell phone in place. It can also be identified by the tendency to say "huh" when comfronted with a live person. The second is thumb problems. Mostly scarred and bleeding thumbs, but in some cases, the thumbs will permanently swell to enormous sizes. This has led to another phenomenum where the young men are actually attracted to these coeds with enlarged thumbs as a symbolism of sexuality. There are reports of young girls having colligen injections in their thumbs, and even a few silicon implants.

StacyC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once in a while I will get a hand cramp if I keep my thumb too close to my index finger. Has anyone invented some sort of neckband so that you could hang an iPad around your neck and not have to hold it while in use? That would be a cool invention.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
StacyC said:
Once in a while I will get a hand cramp if I keep my thumb too close to my index finger. Has anyone invented some sort of neckband so that you could hang an iPad around your neck and not have to hold it while in use? That would be a cool invention.

You mean like this?

http://www.gopad.ca/

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just happened to remember that they are a forum sponsor......I knew that I had seen it before but then had to try and remember where!

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
always someone coming up with a new innovation,it should fit any iPad too.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beware of iPad hand, neck, shoulder wrist, back etc... All things used in long term static positions will certainly put strain on joints, ligaments and musculotendinous tissue.

I have to remind myself what I remind my own patients--That is take to take breaks often... and have Gab serve you up a drink while you're at it!~ :)

Most reactions

Latest posts