What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beta Testers

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Translate the tex If u whant or read It If u can the Swedish language.

Hints of the texts content: "Beta" "70slots" "No cost"

"Grattis alla som nu har lyckats uppgradera till iOS 4.2.
Det finns platser kvar för er som undrar, och NEJ jag tar inte betalt för att ni ska kunna nyttja de platserna.
Skicka gÀrna ett mail sÄ har jag lite ordning pÄ alla som jag lÀgger in. Jag försöker svara tillbaka pÄ alla som jag lÀgger in men har du inte fÄtt nÄgot svar efter tvÄ dagar sÄ skicka ett mail till. Vissa slinker undan
wink.gif

Jag har rensat ur den gamla listan vi hade eftersom inga av de har svarat pÄ mina mail i 2 veckor nu.
Det finns alltsÄ nÀstan 70 platser kvar.

Mvh
Xoz

xoz ( at ) ozmen . se "

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations to all who have now managed to upgrade to IOS 4.2.
There are places left for those of you who wonder, and NO I do not charge for you to be able to use the sites.
Send me an email so I have some order in all that I enter. I try to answer back at all that I put in but you have not received a reply after two days, then send an email to. Some slips away
I've cleared out the old list we had because none of those have responded to my emails for 2 weeks now.
So there are almost 70 places left.

Sincerely
Xoz

Now can someone translate this into English!

Ellie2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jag mejlade honom, men har dÄ inte fÄtt ngt svar. Tror han Àr upptagen som det Àr!

Most reactions