1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Beta Testers - GPS Driven Text-Adventure Maker

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by markpeace, Jun 20, 2011.

1. markpeace

markpeace iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

I'm having a play with a new project which lets people play text adventures which are embedded in real world locations, and am after some beta testers to have a play whilst I develop new features. At the moment, its really rudimentary (you can create stories and rooms, and browse them in a basic player - everything is web based, and the interface is pretty clunky). But I plan to improve it incrementally over the coming months.

If you'd like to join in, the site is hosted at Xyxxy

If you log in and register, there's a 'learn' link at the top with tutorials - and I'll keep people updated as I roll out new features.

I've been writing everything on my iPad, so the formatting only really works on a tablet (and at the moment, its not the most beautiful of things - but it'll get there).

All the best,
    Mark.