What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best/Working Cydia App for Notifications on iPad 2?

Maberib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone found a good tweak to emulate iOS 5 notifications that works on the iPad 2? Many of the ones I've found either don't include the draggable status bar, or simply don't work at all.

Any recommendations?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There isn't really anything at the moment that I know of. Notified Pro used to work on iPad1, but no longer does, and development has ceased with the announcement of iOS5 notifications...

OP
M

Maberib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bah. I guess that means that unless the developers of those tweaks decide to target iPad 2 users, we'll have to wait until the dev-team finds an exploit in and develops a jailbreak for iOS 5. Hopefully some of the leg work for implementing the 5.0 jailbreak overlaps with what Comex has done for the current jailbreak so that it won't be as long of a wait.

Most reactions

Latest posts