What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to get photos off ipad

rmausolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I originally synced my iPad to my Mad I mistakenly loaded all my photos. Using up most of my memory now.
Need best solution to remove photos

musicgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your ipad is jailbreaked already, you can use either ifile (native app) or ifunbox (via pc). Hope this helps

SouthernDad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connect your iPad to the computer. In iTunes you can then click on photos and choose what to remove.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SouthernDad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you swipe to delete them, they will come back next time you sync.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When I originally synced my iPad to my Mad I mistakenly loaded all my photos. Using up most of my memory now.
Need best solution to remove photos

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Please take a look at the screenshot below showing the 'Photos' tab in iTunes w/ my iPad 2 attached - I suspect that you have your photo sync setup to load all of your pics onto the iPad. However, if you select specific folders (e.g. I have one for iPad photos and can load or delete pics from that folder).

To remove your synced iPad pictures, simply uncheck the sync/checked folders options and do a re-sync; your pictures should be removed from the iPad. Photos that are synced from your computer cannot be removed on the iPad - these must be manipulated w/i iTunes (unless your iPad is jailbroken; mine is not, so cannot give you advice).

Now there are numerous threads/posts in this forum on 'Photos', so a search would likely provide you plenty of additional information; also, a google search will provide many hits on this topic - just a confusing issue for many (including myself!) - good luck!

PhotoSyncOptions.JPG

elija.wattson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to have a usb connector for your ipod if you connect it using the cord it acts just like a flash drive you can just drag and drop it onto your computer. All a ipod is is a large flash drive with a screen and speaker output. Think of it as a portable hard drive.

Most reactions

Latest posts