What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best virtual mixer?

nickmcltdf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So ive been searching a good mixer and i think i found the most well rounded mixer here its called mashup and now
its set at $19.99 in the app store and that is generous for its fully integrated waves plug ins and sleek and highly usable design. Also the quality of sound from the ipod headphones to big concert speakers i did it all and this is the app that kills it.

features include
high quality filters and FX slider
Headphones to moniter the off deck
import tracks from library
Killer scratching engine
beat matching
playlist management
and the list goes on with little things like changing cover art and auto detecting bpm

love this app always keeps me locked check it out for supreeeme mixing =]

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Hi Nick, after a bit of searching on the net I find that you are linked with this product, as it is against this forums rules to advertise without becoming a sponsor, I will remind you to read the rules which you agreed too when joining this forum.
The rule's state you may make the first post and from now on may not readvertise this or any other product. You may answer questions which are asked about the app, but no further advertising from yourself without becoming a sponsor.

Rule 7.1. If you wish to become a sponsor of this site (to allow you to have your own sub-forum to show off your products), please send a private message/request to the forum administrators.

Contact Us - Apple iPad Forum

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using the DJ Party Mixer. It is also cool and create automatic playlists with 30 free sound effects. I just love the quality of sound.

Most reactions

Latest posts