1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

best travel accessory for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by ashlora, Oct 8, 2012.

1. ashlora

ashlora iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I travel frequently along with my iPad 3. What would be the best and suitable accessory for me to carry along which will not take too much space? need some suggestions....
  2. kulepenn77

kulepenn77 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The ear props is a must..
  3. LannyC

LannyC iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    Mine is a close-fitting padded bag with both a handle and a shoulder strap. It's from STM, there are others.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.
  4. Somerled

Somerled iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I have the following in my gadget bag for just the iPad
    1. 12 South Compass Stand (folds up tiny)
    2. Stylus (takes up no room at all)
    3. Headphones
    4. iPhone charger w/ sync cable. Slower to charge the iPad, but will do overnight. Will also recharge the battery listed below. More for the size than anything. I sometimes carry the iPad charger as well.
    5. Opteka BP-SC4000 Ultra Thin Solar Powered High Capacity (4000mAh) Backup Battery (very thin)
    6. Mophie iPhone 4S Battery Case with charge cable. this thing is awesome - can run more than 2 days on a charge.

I am using a Targus NetBook bag, but still looking for a better one. It works now, but I really want one of the Waterford bags.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  5. katiezeal25

katiezeal25 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ipad sleeves are the best when you are traveling. They protect your ipad from dents, scratches, bumps etc and can be carried out in your briefcase, bag or anything else without worrying about safety of your ipad.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    For plane rides, I like this privacy screen that keeps nosy neighbors from seeing what I type, read or watch. It's removable and reusable, and I use it only on flights.

For car trips, I like my Griffin car charger. It's meant for iPad and charges quickly, but also works for iPhone and touch.
  7. cayleg

cayleg iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Bluetooth jabra hd ear peice for wireless audio

It works with everything like music,movies,streaming
    great portable sound no wires and if you use the dell phone app it puts your calls thru too:thumbs: