What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Top 5 Cydia iPad Apps & Tweaks To Install For 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Wow..........whats wrong with asking about one of the apps mentioned in this thread.​

This thread is about your top 5 cydia apps & tweaks for 2011, not about the battery effects of TVout2.
Threads need to stay on topic, or else we end up with a thread full of unrelated posts, where nobody knows what the actual topic is.
It's in the rules, and I suggest you read them.

rickyricardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread is about your top 5 cydia apps & tweaks for 2011, not about the battery effects of TVout2.
Threads need to stay on topic, or else we end up with a thread full of unrelated posts, where nobody knows what the actual topic is.
It's in the rules, and I suggest you read them.

Trust me, I've read them. I also read this thread , and I read where someone posted a question about how a particular app that was mentioned in the thread worked. Then I read how a Super Moderator answered by explaining quite well how this particular app worked. So forgive me...........I'm a little confused.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trust me, I've read them. I also read this thread , and I read where someone posted a question about how a particular app that was mentioned in the thread worked. Then I read how a Super Moderator answered by explaining quite well how this particular app worked. So forgive me...........I'm a little confused.

Scroll up and read post #63.

iCrackUriDevice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Top 5 iPad Apps choices for year 2012

1. Winterboard ( Allows you to change the themes on your iPad and it is the hub for where all your themes are stored when you install them from Cydia).

2. bigU Movies iPad (Allows you to stream or download new full movies in very high quality.) Damn alot of ppl installed this app already!

3. iFile (Allow you to have complete control over your iPad and access root permissions and system file directories.)

4. 3G Unrestrictor (Allows you to trick your iPad into thinking it's on WiFi when really on 3G so you can get HD Youtube videos, use Facetime on 3G and download larger apps and also great for Skype on 3G.)

5. TVOut2 (Allows you to view your iPad and all apps including games on your TV.)

Nice thread thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions