What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best stylus use in ipad 2

koh29c

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone tell what is the most suitable stylus use in iPad 2? Mainly for drawing and handwriting

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look in our Accessories section and you'll find numerous reports and recommendations from Members.

I've moved your post to that section, too.

Tim

mach5k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried 3-4 and hands down the new Jot Pro (even with the funky little disc on it) wins hands down imho

smarterphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't say this stylus for ipad 2 is the best, but it's really great to use on ipad. Kinda like a pencil, so it's easy to draw with it.
Check out the pic:
eay145_01.jpg

Last edited:

ingheanrae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the Nomad brush. The sponge tip styli are nowhere near as responsive and the brush just glides over the screen. I also use a number of art apps including Art Rage and that's why I bought it initially but I discovered that it's great for tapping and navigating also. I sent for mine to the US but it arrived quickly. The only negative so far is that you do need to protect the bristles and it doesn't come with a neat carry case or protective tip. This does limit the portability somewhat but I am looking around for a solution to this. Nomad if you are reading this - please consider a case!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why are al the responses to this post people with only a few post,interesting

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why are al the responses to this post people with only a few post,interesting

Probably because this topic has been beaten to death on other threads. Those who have posted reviews of styluses and commented on other reviews may not want to repeat themselves endlessly. I know that's how I feel.

OP
koh29c

koh29c

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought a Dagi stylus for US $14.99 information from the YouTube looks impressive hope it's worked

Attachments

• image-1988217910.png
    image-1988217910.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,493

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
koh29c said:
Just bought a Dagi stylus for US $14.99 information from the YouTube looks impressive hope it's worked

I bought one, too. Hope you aren't as disappointed as I was!

It is impossible (for me) to make a character without a little "extra squiggle" at the beginning because of the wrong initial angle of the disc.

ingheanrae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jsh1120 said:
Probably because this topic has been beaten to death on other threads. Those who have posted reviews of styluses and commented on other reviews may not want to repeat themselves endlessly. I know that's how I feel.

How bizarre - there are new products appearing all the time so why wouldn't there be mainly newbies commenting on this. I guess the 'oldies' have tried tested and stuck with what works for them. The product I recommended only came out a few months ago.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How bizarre - there are new products appearing all the time so why wouldn't there be mainly newbies commenting on this. I guess the 'oldies' have tried tested and stuck with what works for them. The product I recommended only came out a few months ago.

And the various threads discussing the topic date from as recently as a few days ago.

ingheanrae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jsh1120 said:
And the various threads discussing the topic date from as recently as a few days ago.

Lol - maybe some of us have a life and aren't spending it wondering why a post is of interest mainly to newbies?

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ingheanrae said:
Lol - maybe some of us have a life and aren't spending it wondering why a post is of interest mainly to newbies?

Translation? Maybe something like "Some of us are too lazy to try to dig up the info we need’"? (But our oh so full life has time available for such a post as this?)

P.S. Please understand that I am no criticizing someone who merely asks a question that has been asked and answered. In this case, all one has to do is look at current postings----with maybe one page turn!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts