What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best speakers for iPad2 ?

Fodrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loooking for top quality portable/travel ease external speakers for my iPad2.
Suggestions?

AlexW52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got an iPad 2 for Christmas and have been using iMainGo XP speakers and love them. They're super easy to install, really portable and also a stand and a case to protects the iPad. I have been using it to watch tv online (and also movies from iTunes) and it's almost like a mini-home theater. I work with a company that works with them, and their products are pretty impressive and the sound quality is pretty amazing. If you want to check it out, they are on Amazon: Amazon.com: iMainGo XP Ultra-Portable Stereo Speaker and Protective Case for iPad 1 and iPad 2 (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories

Cheers!

lkilgore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked up a tiny speaker from TrekStor, called the Portable SoundBox. I bought it at a mall in Kuwait City, but I am sure you can find it in many places. It fits in the palm of my hand, is rechargeable via a USB cable, and has great sound.

noah2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
bestportablespeakersdock.blogspot.com
Logitech Wireless Speaker Z515 for laptops, iPad and iPhone

No speaker cords tying up your music. Lush stereo sound streamed wirelessly across the room from your laptop, iPad or iPhone. With this sleek, portable and rechargeable speaker, you can unchain your music and take it with you anywhere.

Attachments

• 41JAMWcN3qL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41JAMWcN3qL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 2,588

brendankiely

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A nice set of wireless mobile speakers are the Bose SoundLink Wireless Mobile Speaker .

The aren't cheap but worth every cent.

Noodles118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FOCO - A Sound Enhancing Accessory for Ipad2 and The New Ipad!

Here is a demo video of a new speaker ACCESSORY for IPad 2 and The New IPad called "FOCO". The accessory item is specifically designed to REDIRECT the sound towards you, creating a better quality listening experience for music, movies, etc. using the iPad's built in speaker

So...What exactly is Foco?

Foco is Spanish for “Focus”. As the name implies, this low cost accessory is designed to focus the sound from the rear built in speakers of the iPad to the front using simple principles of physics in a way that allows the sound waves to be reflected and redirected. This results in an enhanced and richer sound experience when listening to music, watching movies, playing games, listening to audiobooks/podcasts or anything that requires sound while using the iPad.

Check out the website below to learn more about FOCO and it's design. Be sure and watch the demo videos to hear FOCO in action

Foco Acoustic iPad Amplifier: Another Boost for iPad Speakers - Technabob

Last edited:

Most reactions