What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best speakers for iPad?!

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know is a lot of expensive stuff out in the market, but I want to heard from owners. Tell us what you got!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Guy1717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just recently bought the Logitech Z515 wireless bluetooth speaker. The sound is more than good enough for me and lets me enjoy music in the garden while i'm using the Ipad or for exemple when my Ipad is still in the house.
Ideal for having a barbecue, have some good music outdoor while my Ipad is safely in the house. It can play loud enough. ;)
Its not a Boomblaster of course

samurusawyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Audioengine 5 is better option

Phenomenal sound
Solid, high quality construction
Two audio inputs/two integrated charging options
Big, rich sound with deep tight bass and excellent clarity
Play very loud

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Audioengine 5 is better option

Phenomenal sound
Solid, high quality construction
Two audio inputs/two integrated charging options
Big, rich sound with deep tight bass and excellent clarity
Play very loud

I don't have the AudioEngine 5 speakers but I do have the AudioEngine 2 setup with my PC. They are simply the best speakers I've ever heard for the money. I'd recommend any of their products without reservation.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to say, in my very limited experience (as in, I've only got the one speaker) - the Jawbone Jambox is awesome!

I just got it yesterday, so I'm still playing with it, but my initial impression is: Kewl!

It came with two USB cords (a short and long), a PC microphone cord and a power adapter (to use with the USB cords). You can charge it either via the USB->PC or via the power adapter. It's designed to link to your iPad via Bluetooth.

It paired right up with the iPad and the sound is great. Now, I'm not an audiophile, by any means, so I can't give you any specs. But - it sounds clear (even with the volume up high), the volume does go pretty high and the bluetooth range is great.

So, again, based on my one day's experience: the Jawbone Jambox is superb.

Marilyn

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had my Jambox about a month and still highly recommend it. It's small but sounds great at all volume levels. I even used mine outside at a small private service at the cemetery to access some choice music on my iPad. It's expensive but worth it IMHO.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the Sound Freaq Bluetooth speaker box thing. It works well, easy to set up, has FM and aux capability. It comes with a remote control, or you can use the SoundFreaq remote app. It's about the size of a small shoe box, just right for streaming background music.

Most reactions

Latest posts