What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Skins

Petersenjp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used BSE for their ipad/pad2? I just ordered a full body skin, and was wondering how tacky the feel is to it.

Wilder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother, myself. They do feel tacky, and don't really offer any significant protection unless you're protecting the back and using Apple's Smart Cover.

As for the screen, it's pointless to use a screen protector if you ask me. The screen is made of Gorilla Glass (or an equivalent) and it is highly resistant to damage. Google it and check some of the tests. I've seen them take razor blades and keys to it, with nary a scratch. Unless you're rubbing sand or diamonds on your iPad, the screen will likely hold up and not get scratched.

Putting BSE or Ghost Armor on an iPad is like putting a clear plastic cover on your car's windshield. It's not really helping all that much. I'd much rather have unfettered access to my iPad's touch screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts