What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best simple "copy and paste" app ?

Bob331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I receive a lot of professional email (usually Gmail) that I read on my iPad2.

I would appreciate locating an app that would enable me to copy selected portions of an email and paste them to a separate file, which I could then email to myself when I'm in a WiFi zone or have cell coverage.

Thanks,

Bob

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may be misunderstanding this but why not just copy and paste in the email app, just hold your finger somewhere where you want to copy, click select or select all then drag the blue dots to the extremities of the part you want to copy. To paste in a new email, hold your finger in the writing area and the option to paste will come up.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Or you could get Evernote, and paste it into that. Then you'd have the same notes synced to any device/computer you want, or on the web when you can't get to your own devices.

hookedtoipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree that evernote is the best program to keep notes. keeps all my devices interconnected. Dropbox is also useful if you need to keep your info in several devices at the same time.

Most reactions