What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best screen protectors for the iPad Pro?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What are some good options for glass screen protectors for the iPad Pro?

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any experience with this one on Amazon?

Skinomi Tech Glass - Apple iPad Pro 12.9" Glass Screen Protector w/ Lifetime Replacement / Ultra Thin Tempered Glass - Clear 9H Hardness w/ Oleophobic Coating - 99% Clarity & Touchscreen Accuracy

61AB1axxdNL._SL1000_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi-Tech-...-+Apple+iPad+Pro+12.9"+Glass+Screen+Protector

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just bought a three pack of cheap screen protectors but haven't installed one yet. I'm going to see how it works with the pencil when mine comes in

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just bought a three pack of cheap screen protectors but haven't installed one yet. I'm going to see how it works with the pencil when mine comes in
Yes, the ability to work properly with the Apple Pencil will be crucial to the design of any screen protectors intended for the iPad Pro.

argon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been nearly two months -- anyone care to give user feedback on their screen protectors? My only concern about needing/using a protector is because of using a stylus and possible faint yet cumulative scratching that might gradually show up.

Notmouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased a Zagg invisible shield hd clear for the iPad Pro. I am pleased with how it works as a screen protector, I did wait until my pencil arrived before I installed the shield. I can say that it works very well with the pencil as well. There is no lag and the line quality in the procreate app is very good as well. I did heed advice I had read and applied a copious amount of application solution. I did not use the iPad until I let the solution completely dry. I am very pleased, to date, with this product.

Most reactions

Latest posts