What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best rdp for ipad/windows 7 or xp?

jpgtucson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wed to easily connect to the network at work. Best app for that?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dantman6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have been using 2X (or X2) it seems to do what I need it to do and it's free.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd recommend Splashtop; it's used by many Members and there's a free, limited viewing time, version available, so you can try it at no risk.

Tim

michio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I highly recommend iTap RDP. I use it to control my XP box, and WHS Server. I use it for accessing files, monitoring activity, installing apps or updates if necessary. I have had the app for 7 months (I think) with no problems and the developers regularly update it with new features. I haven't tried out other RDP apps so I can't compare them against others.

krbilyeu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WYSE Pocket Cloud is my recommendation. I have used many of them. Supports RDP, VNC, and VM Viewer. Also has a desktop agent if you need to get through a firewall or Router. Great mouse functionality.

Most reactions

Latest posts