What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best radio app? Most extensive..

Drycat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most stations selections and library. Worldwide is even better. .. I kind of wanted to listen to some Korean music stations too. Any ideas?

Suggest your list plz. Thx

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PocketTunes - hands down! Its not free, $6.99, but worth it, to me anyway.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I know it has all of the BBC stations. Is there a particular country or countries your are interested in and I can check for you?

OP
D

Drycat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I know it has all of the BBC stations. Is there a particular country or countries your are interested in and I can check for you?

Korea , japan , and misc. Classical from abroad

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use an app called clock radio which lists a number of Korean stations under it's international/Asian setting.

Basically it's digital clock display with streamed radio. Not the prettiest but it works well

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pocket Tunes has several Korean and Japanese stations as well as classical stations from all over the world.

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use an app called clock radio which lists a number of Korean stations under it's international/Asian setting.

Basically it's digital clock display with streamed radio. Not the prettiest but it works well

This is what i use too...love it!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heh it works but it sure is ugly........
Would it be that much work to allow users to select a background image?

Most reactions