1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Best qualities for Agenda

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by adriangg, Jan 18, 2012.

1. adriangg

adriangg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone. I am attempting to get the best, regardless of the price. However, I am also very interested not only in knowing the agenda apps you recommend but also in what qualities you find the most important in the app.

I plan to invest a significant amount of time to find the best app. I want something that is "smart". Something that I can adjust the settings to notify me if it was finished, if it wasn't finished, and if it wasn't finished to send an email or notice to someone, have the ability to print my week.
    Things of this nature is what I am looking for.

I understand that what I am looking for is a complex and smart app that may require some time to find. But do know that I do plan on research aside reading all your inputs.

Thank you all!
  2. adriangg

adriangg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I recently looked into the Extreme Agenda and Pocket Informant HD and looks good. Any other recommendations or preferences?
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  3. pkp

pkp iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm loving informant both on my phone and pad.
    Can't recommend it enough.