What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best protective case for Ipad 3

ejebud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,
I just got the IPad 3 through the Best Buy accidental damage replacement warranty. I began to us my IPad 2 for my work, I do sales of fasteners to car dealership service departments and auto body shops. My original IPad slipped off a step stool about 2 feet high and the screen cracked. I am on the fence about getting an OtterBox or the Griffin Mil Spec case. Any experience shared here would be appreciated!!
Thanks, ejebud

OP
E

ejebud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lindada44 said:
I think ipad 3 smart cover is great.

Yea, nice for sitting around the house, not so much for use in AUTO BODY SHOPS AND CAR DEALERSHIP SERVICE DEPARTMENTS!

wfmiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Otterbox on my 3. I take mine to work and I also let my 6 yr old granddaughter use it every day!! :thumbs:

itsemiily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wfmiller said:
I have the Otterbox on my 3. I take mine to work and I also let my 6 yr old granddaughter use it every day!! :thumbs:

Can you stilla have a smart cover on it?

Most reactions

Latest posts