What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best professional Multitrack DAW app

Marios982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i'm getting deep into the ipad music production world and would like to know your opinion about the best multitrack recording device app available and the reasons for being that. I travel a lot for work and imo working on an ipad is much easier (and fun) than on a laptop.

I started with garageband just for fun, but then became addicted and started to explore more professional ways to make music, I’ve found some great apps with quality sounds. What I’m really missing is a multitrack app allowing me to edit and process the tracks (mostly voice and live guitar) in a (semi)professional way.

Apart Garageband (which I consider a nice starting point, but no more than that), I currently have Beatmaker 2 but i.e. this not allowing me to edit the volume line profile of a track. Apparently Cubasis and Auria are the best ones for professional purposes, but before buying one of them I would really love to hear your opinions.

Mostly i play rock music.

Cheers,
Mario

Last edited:

beachutman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I would also be interested to see this answered... I too would like to know the best daw for the iPad . I currently use a Yamaha 16g which s very good, but not easy to move around .

Most reactions

Latest posts