What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best printer app

supamona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum and iPad 2 but I've had the pleasure of owning an iPhone for many years so learning the iPad is a breeze. I am looking for a recommendation for an excellent printer app. Can you guys help me?

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum and iPad 2 but I've had the pleasure of owning an iPhone for many years so learning the iPad is a breeze. I am looking for a recommendation for an excellent printer app. Can you guys help me?

I bought the program Pages from the Apple store $10US you can e-mail and print from it with ease.

OP
supamona

supamona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what your answer to my thread was, it's very unclear. What is the program?

OP
supamona

supamona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the name of the app you bought "pages"?

Thanks

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pages is not a printer app.

I use Printer Pro on my iPad 1 with excellent luck. Great support too. The only glitch, works slow if your Bluetooth is turned on.

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pages is not a printer app.

I use Printer Pro on my iPad 1 with excellent luck. Great support too. The only glitch, works slow if your Bluetooth is turned on.

I am going to give it a try as sometimes I just want to print a Doc. I already have.
Pages is a word processor maybe supamona already has a word processor and just needs a printer program.

Most reactions

Latest posts