What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best planning app for ipad

bronze_assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for an app that is like Google Wave. Google Wave was a brilliant idea by google but their downfall was that it was invite only.

I basically want something I can put notes in, links, photos, google map locations, possibly even videos and itineraries.

The app I'm looking for would have to be easy to use and contain all of these things under the one section or grouped if I choose to do so.

An added bonus would be if there was a social aspect to this app where friends and family could add to these plans or leave comments or suggestions from their device wether it be an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch or beyond to other devices of the app could support it.

Anyone know of such an app? The cheaper the better too as these sort of apps tend to not succeed in the social area as folk tend to avoid the expensive apps

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I can't think of anything off the top of my head that does everything you want.

For similar tasks I like using Popplet or Corkulous.

Neither handles video. Popplet is simple, but will permit collaboration with other Popplet users. I've never used this feature, and you are limited to the number of online poppets you can make without going with a paid account.

Corkulous is pretty and has way more object types. You can export the project for import to other Corkulous users, or as a PDF or image.

Most reactions

Latest posts