What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best PDF Reading App

james786

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always like to use Good Reader for pdf books study. It works well for me.

cshmech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
james786 said:

Does it have continuous vertical scrolling of pages? Or does it jump from one page to another.. I'm talking about a UI like Dropbox.

OP
K

kevincousland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
james786 said:

Does it have continuous vertical scrolling of pages? Or does it jump from one page to another.. I'm talking about a UI like Dropbox.

I'm curious about this too. Because my iPad won't arrive until another week, I can't find out myself.

Btw, I'm downloading PDFManFree right now.

Thanks for the input guys. :)

OP
K

kevincousland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need a pdf viewer with vertical scrolling pages. Preferably free. :)

I found this app named iPDFBooks lite. It has single page continuous scrolling support but it crashes frequently. Any other apps like that?

Last edited:

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm too new to recommend anything for the iPad2. However, I am surprised that Adobe hasn't already provided an Acrobat App specific to the iPad format. I guess the bad blood between Steve and Adobe is still fresh.

HTCismyname

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also a student who plans to use the PDF reader for text books. However, some of these are over 3000 pages and I tried the search function on goodreader which took 5-10 minutes...are any of the programs quicker (something closer to 30 seconds would be nice).

cshmech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me tell you this... If the Dropbox app has the bookmarking and annotation options, it is the best PDF reader ever! I'm such a fan for vertical scrolling.. Of course, if they have the options to manage the files and folder within the app, it will be great!

rdavid_up1207

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check the iannotate, iBooks, neu.annotate, upad w/c is the best. there's a lot in the app store just search and try.

Matthew Nielsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts