What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best one-handed case?

Two Lepta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One Hand Carry All!

I see these posts are aged, but I'm looking for a specific strap I think I saw in the last two weeks, but can't find again. When I look at the Helostrap - I would prefer an X instead of just corner to corner. When I look at the Sleeve 360 - I would prefer to carry my iPad 2 with just it's skin on (and read as I walk, ie in a classroom - wanting less bulk). Soooo, what I think I saw was a flex (maybe silocone or neoprine) in an X shape, so it fit all 4 corners - then my hand would just slip under it. It would work with most any skin or tight cover & protector. Has anyone seen anything like what I am attempting to describe. Thank you in advance.

getdeone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's annoying that I can't include a link on my forum posts, because I'm a new member, but I see where that may be a problem - anyways...

This is the case that I have right now: Carrington Case > CarringtonCase dot Com it's perfect for using your iPad with one hand, because of the handle on the outside. I also LOVE the storage compartment - that's really the best part. I don't think there are any cases out there like this one. The hand strap can also hook onto other luggage items if you want - VERY practical case (a little expensive, but worth it).

Last edited:

Most reactions