What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best note app?

wmukurana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I would like to ask you about good note app in iPad.How to get it?

Thank

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I would like to ask you about good note app in iPad.How to get it?

Thank

This needs to be it's own post. Besides, this thread is kind of old. You are unlikely to get much attention here.

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

When you ask again (or a moderator moves this for you) try adding some more details of what kind of note app you would like. There are a great many note apps with a wide variety of features.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This needs to be it's own post. Besides, this thread is kind of old. You are unlikely to get much attention here.

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/53410-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

When you ask again (or a moderator moves this for you) try adding some more details of what kind of note app you would like. There are a great many note apps with a wide variety of features.

And just like magic.......

The Archangel

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And my general purpose suggestion, as usual, is Evernote.

Twerpoet usually knows what he is talking about, and this is probably no exception; however, my own favorite is Goodnotes. For me, it has the most extensive capabilities centered around my preference for handwriting.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Twerpoet usually knows what he is talking about, and this is probably no exception; however, my own favorite is Goodnotes. For me, it has the most extensive capabilities centered around my preference for handwriting.

Actually, Goodnotes looks like a great app. I've considered it before, and the ability to export notes to Evernote makes it even more tempting. I don't need it, of course, but that's never stopped me before. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts