What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best Music production/ recording apps

rezilent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a rapper as well as beat maker ( producer ) and I do all my own mixing with m-powered protools. I have a bluebird mic and icicle USB converter a powered USB hub n will soon have the photo kit all of that will allow me to record from my iPad 2 I just need some good recording apps . I have a few apps on my iPhone that I can prob stretch and get to work but was wondering if anyone knows of any good ones for iPads ? Thanx in advance :)

sd3sign

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a rapper as well as beat maker ( producer ) and I do all my own mixing with m-powered protools. I have a bluebird mic and icicle USB converter a powered USB hub n will soon have the photo kit all of that will allow me to record from my iPad 2 I just need some good recording apps . I have a few apps on my iPhone that I can prob stretch and get to work but was wondering if anyone knows of any good ones for iPads ? Thanx in advance :)

Check out this website:

iDesignSound | Discover the Very Best Audio and Music Production Apps for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch

The site is excellent for finding the best iOS Audio/MIDI and Music Production apps. Everyhting is categorised nicely into synths, drums, MIDI, sequencer etc.

The site is really up-to-date and has new stuff every day.

:)

Most reactions

Latest posts