What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best movie app

Chuy Hardy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive been looking for some app to play online movies, I really don't care the "system" (online catalog or livestreaming plays), I just one to enjoy movies on iPad.

Can anyone help?

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I convert movies to iPad format (with Format Factory - it's really easy to do and there's a step by step thread about it around here somewhere) and play them on the regular movies app, or I stream via Netflix.. Really meets all of my movie needs.

tosbsas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use
GoodPlayer and OplayerHD - no need of formating files - reads avi and stuff just fine
Or you can use GoodReader

boyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All them apps are for transferring movies onto iPad? Is there any apps you can live stream to watch movies for free?

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
boyo said:
All them apps are for transferring movies onto iPad? Is there any apps you can live stream to watch movies for free?

Hi,

Not sure about an app, but what I discovered yesterday is that if the video is in mp4 or .mov format, it plays in safari, as a QuickTime video. So do a search for those formats. If you find a website, please post the link here. I will do the same

Regards,
Chays

OP
Chuy Hardy

Chuy Hardy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chays said:
Hi,

Not sure about an app, but what I discovered yesterday is that if the video is in mp4 or .mov format, it plays in safari, as a QuickTime video. So do a search for those formats. If you find a website, please post the link here. I will do the same

Regards,
Chays

Thats really nice

Most reactions

Latest posts