What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best/Most reliable Weather application

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in the uk and am after a quality but most importantly reliable weather application, in an ideal world the met office app for iPhone would be my choice

But it's not designed the the iPad

Any suggestions folks

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like pkt weather and it's free. Looks like it lists major cities in the UK.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
WeatherPro for me... (have it for both phone and Pad) The UK forecast is accurate and comprehensive IMHO.

Reaction score
I use Alarm Clock Pro. It has a simple weather indicator (Current/Max/Low Temp and whether it is clear/drizzling/raining).

It may not be the most advanced app and I don't know where it gets it's weather data from, but I use the app as my alarm clock and thus leave the app running in the foreground. So when it rings in the morning and I turn off the alarm, it shows me immediately the basic weather data.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reliable?

Another weather pro fan here.

Living in the uk too I've been through most weather apps and find, by a long way, weather pro by far the most accurate.

Nothing is 100% in weather forecasting, except one: sjeworthy can confirm....We live in Wales, it rains :)

Most reactions

Latest posts