What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best jailbroken browser ?

Tum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a really good browser that allows flash to work for a jailbroken ipad 2 please ?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are lots of alternative browsers available in the App Store, none of which require a JB. Several of these, such as SkyFire, are proxy Flash browsers which allow you to watch Flash video. I don't use any of them myself, so can't comment directly, but you'll find lots of threads in other parts of the site if you search.
As Marie said, there are no browsers specifically for JB devices with Flash support. Enabling Flash is just not one of the reasons to JB.

OP
T

Tum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok thanks for your replies.
I already had Skyfire downloaded but just wanted to see if there was a better one that used the jailbreak !

adz_1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone recommend jail breaking iPad 2 ? Have heard that problems start once you jb your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts