What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPhone App For me?

Racinexox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love games like, hayday, dragon vale, modern war, paradise cove, forest ville & tiny village,
Anyone know any other decent ones??xxx

seanpercival01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you try the latest release app named the dark knight rises. Its amazing 3D graphics, thrilling fight, car chasing etc. help for people attraction.

Temp28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like Dragonvale you should checkout Tiny Monsters. There is a review on my site that compares Tiny Monsters and Dragonvale. You might also be interested in Tradewinds 2. Again, there is a review on my site. It is a pirate sim game. Both games can be played on both iPhone and iPad.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to blog. Please read the rules. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

karenmatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tapatalk is the best app I have on my iPhone. It helps me post and catch up on the forums really quickly and participate on the go. Tapatalk is my favorite, it feels like the forums are built into the app. :)

[Moderator edit: Removed external link that was not needed for the conversation (advertising). Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

pimpompoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play hay day now... Any rekomendation for farm game apps?

Most reactions

Latest posts