What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best ipad game?

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am patiently awaiting the ipad 2 on Friday and I was wondering what are some of the best games you have played on the ipad? See I'm so excited I spelled Game wrong LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

I'm sure you'll get lots of suggestions for games too. I saw your other post too about games for young kids! Wow - I would never let anyone use my iPad - not even my wife!! You are a kind hearted and generous person! I don't have any really young kids, though sometimes they behave as though they were.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available for pre-order at the Apple iBooks store - available March 11th. It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Uglywon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad product was designed around Angry Birds. ;-)
Plants Versus Zombies
Cut the Rope
Chopper 2
Words with friends

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't play a lot of games on my iPad but if I feel like doing something mindless it will usually be Angry Birds or Flight Control...

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think I'm the only person who isn't a fan of angry birds.

But my favorites would be solitaire and Fruit Ninja though. It's notoriously addicting, and I'm always wanting to beat my score.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am patiently awaiting the ipad 2 on Friday and I was wondering what are some of the best games you have played on the ipad? See I'm so excited I spelled Game wrong LOL!

RAGE and NFS:Shift are my favorites, and they show off the capabilities of the iPad.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cut the rope (awesome cuteness!), angry birds (they stole......my eggs!) ,Call Of Duty Zombies (insta-kill!).

Wisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Infinity Blade is the same thing over and over and over again. Hence the name...

Reaction score
Personally, I find it somewhat difficult to find enjoyable games, as most of the popular games have comic-style graphics (Plants vs. Zombies, etc.) and very repetitive sounds (Angry Birds, etc.) which for me ruin the whole game.

Anyway, from the few dozen or so games I tried, the following four games are my favorite ones)

Rise of Atlantis (very atmospheric game. At the core it is a puzzle which is integrated in a journey around the ancient Mediterranean sea. This is in no way a complex game, however the visuals, music and background information through short video scenes complement the game so well that it is my most played game)

Mach Defense (tower defense at it's finest.)

European War 2 (Similar to risk, but with more options) There are various maps & more cards for bonuses. The campaign mode let's the player replay certain moments of wars, such as the invasion of Poland in WW2. Overall a very enjoyable and varied game and with more replay value then the original risk by EA)

The Settlers HD (a complete port of The Settlers 4)

Wisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wisco said:
Infinity Blade is the same thing over and over and over again. Hence the name...

Pff. No
Yes it is. You fight the exact same enemies, in the exact same places, over and over again until you either die or beat the guy in the throne room. The only things that change are your level, your equipment, and the enemies' levels. The game is a complete joke.

Most reactions

Latest posts