What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPad game.

catyyog01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you guys come across of any good games for iPad?Post your favorite one here.Mine are God Finger,angry birds HD,real racing HD.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You might be better looking at our specific - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/ sub-forum. That's where all discussions about gaming on the iPad take place and you are likely to get some ideas from the many threads already in there. We also have several game communities on the go for popular games such as Dragonvale.

Good luck!

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Pin Tiki Ball. Goofy, gorgeous, additive pinball game, with no blood or meanness. Well, except you get to smash a lot of coconuts and bananas.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

OP
C

catyyog01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might be better looking at our specific - iPad Games sub-forum. That's where all discussions about gaming on the iPad take place and you are likely to get some ideas from the many threads already in there. We also have several game communities on the go for popular games such as Dragonvale.

Good luck!
OK,thanks for your notification,

OP
C

catyyog01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pin Tiki Ball. Goofy, gorgeous, additive pinball game, with no blood or meanness. Well, except you get to smash a lot of coconuts and bananas.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Thanks,i will check it out.

BocataDeChoped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an old school gamer so I'm going to say Monkey Island 2. Point & click adventures fit perfectly on touchscreens plus LucasArts did a wonderful job adapting this game to the retina screen. Another beautiful game is The room, very engaging but a little short though.

Most reactions

Latest posts