What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best ipad case?

fisher905

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a good iPad case. Any suggestions? I am looking for a full body case with a flip cover. I really like the leather look but not 100% set on that Also an option for standing upright What works? Thanks:) fish

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a good iPad case. Any suggestions? I am looking for a full body case with a flip cover. I really like the leather look but not 100% set on that Also an option for standing upright What works? Thanks:) fish
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here more than willing to lend a hand.

Remember, "Search" is your friend! The search feature is located in the top toolbar on every page of the forum. It's always worthwhile to perform a search before creating a new thread. More here...

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...ead-before-starting-new-thread.html#post80110

We encourage you to ask questions and create new threads if you can't find the answer(s) you're looking for by following these instructions...

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...ew-please-post-introduction-thread.html#post2

Please have a look at the links below my signature for more information about your iPad as well as our forum.

Since this is a question about an iPad accessory it's being moved to that section.

Once again, welcome, enjoy the forum and we'll look forward to hearing from you soon!

ijkm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd have to say that the Marware Microshell Folio is the best case. It's the perfect blend; smart cover functionality, extremely thin, and it preserves the weight. I got it for around $30 on Amazon. I've had about every case you can think of. This one tops. Get it.

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love my leather Yoobao cover bought on Amazon from AYL. $39. Has the smart cover and can stand upright in protrait mode or in 2 different positions in landscape mode. Really good quality leather as well. I have the red one. Note: On Amazon it says AYL cover, but it is actually a Yoobao cover. You can see that when you look at the description of the product. Could not be happier.

cdaamn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using this case from Next :)
The iPad slips in nicely :)

Attachments

• image-442343794.png
    image-442343794.png
    721.6 KB · Views: 480
OP
fisher905

fisher905

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the feedback

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Belkin leather like cover with adjustable landscape stand is a good thing except for one problem. It won't stay aligned in the case. When I get some energy to do so I will go round and round with Belkin again to try to correct the problem. If they just had put a velcro strip along the flap that tucks in the the ipad to the case gravity would not be pulling it down and out.

Trying to communicate with Belkin about the problem is like trying to speak to someone who does not understand your language but has a book of robotic responses to what they think you may be asking..or saying. What a frustration. (off shore help)

I really like the fell of that case though so I didn't take it back. I just keep pushing the Ipad up every few minutes so the the controls align with the case. It is great for sitting the Ipad in your lap, on a table, or even in the car seat next to you as a GPS. (Ipad makes the best GPS I've ever used.)

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ejbpesca said:
The Belkin leather like cover with adjustable landscape stand is a good thing except for one problem. It won't stay aligned in the case. When I get some energy to do so I will go round and round with Belkin again to try to correct the problem. If they just had put a velcro strip along the flap that tucks in the the ipad to the case gravity would not be pulling it down and out.

Insert a sheet of rubber antiskid behind the device (add more layers as needed.) That should grip the iPad in place.

ATC2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fisher, check SaraOutlet.com good selection and prices. I have a simple black leather book type, so far I like it a lot.

Most reactions

Latest posts