What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Ipad case

boomer1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before or elsewhere.

I currently have the Apple Ipad case, but am thinking of returning it because it doesn't have a fastening closure. I do like how the Ipad is held very snugly in place though. What case are you using? Do you like it and would you recommend it?

Best iPad case? Uh, the one I am using currently. This is a very subjective and very often asked question.

Case I am using: Apple, it works for me.

Read prior threads for similar answers to same questions.:rolleyes:
Good luck,
YMMV :cool:

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
boomer1 said:
Best iPad case? Uh, the one I am using currently. This is a very subjective and very often asked question.

Case I am using: Apple, it works for me.

Read prior threads for similar answers to same questions.:rolleyes:
Good luck,
YMMV :cool:

Ditto
This thread is ripe and ready for the Ipad3

Sent from my iPad using iPF

5teve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blackburn in NW of . . . . . . . . . . . . Engl
I have 2 main uses for my iPad 2 when away from the home environment.
1 ... I use it to listen to audio books.
2 ... I use it to write stuff.
So if I plan to listen to a book I use the case you see on the left but if I plan on doing some writing I take along a Bluetooth keyboard which clips over the naked iPad and protects it when not actually being used. I just chuck the whole thing into a netbook case for safety. Here is the keyboard that I bought but there are lots of similar ones out there .....
Jammy Lizard Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 | eBay

Most reactions