Best iPad 2 case with keyboard

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by mydoggies3, Mar 29, 2011.

1. zipur

zipur
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Sent from my iPad using iPF

2. zipur

zipur
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    How much more weight does it add? It seams to me that if you want a laptop you should get one. The beauty of the iPad is light weight. Therefore just add an apple keyboard to your carry bag and you have the best of both worlds? Maybe it just me but I want good protection slim trim quick to open smart case. That's why I'm sticking to my C.E.O. case. I have an apple keyboard in my back pack but mostly I just carry the iPad I. The case. Portability is key foe me!

3. MacMur

MacMur
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Keyboard case

I have a Logitec/Zagg keyboard/case for my Ipad 2 and find it a very good match for me. To protect the back I have covered it with a skin that offers very good protection. Since I have many occasions where I need to use the Ipad naked most of the other options don't work for me. Clam type cases add bulk and weight the Apple Wireless keyboard is very good but hard to carry along in a slim case.

The Zagg case adds little bulk and minimal weight, making my overall package slim and trim.

I hope this helps.

4. jnewell

jnewell
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Someone here put me onto the Waterfield Designs slipcases for the iPad and the Apple wireless keyboard. The quality is outstanding, and the prices are very reasonable. Customer service and shipping was also great...I'd recommend them. (I have no affiliation with Waterfield other than as a first-time customer.)

5. Biggysmallz

Biggysmallz
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    The crux360 seems by far and away the more secure one. I just don't like that it is still not available. I have been waiting out this one for awhile now.

6. EARL97850

EARL97850
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I'm on the Zagg bandwagon.

Cya

7. zipur

zipur
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    My question on the zag, say your are sitting in a conference auditorium and you just want to pop out the pad an heck email or something light
    Where do you put the keyboard? Do you set it on the floor?

8. MacMur

MacMur
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Simply lay the Ipad on the keyboard with the stand support up. It will be at a nice angle for surfing..

9. Feanor

Feanor
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I thought the CEO case was quite heavy - judging from the specs it's as much as a full third of the weight of the iPad 2? I'm in the market for a new case but this has put me off it, I'd be interested in knowing your views though.

10. zipur

zipur
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    This is my last c.e.o. Post as I spend way to much time defending this case . In short I thinks it's the best balance between weight thinness and protection. It is much lighter and almost any other comparable case. Lots of features and looks wonderful. I am perplexed that you think it is too heavy? It's not perfect but it'll beat anything at BB ot the apple store.