Best hand holder for ipad?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Lucac, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Lucac

Lucac iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone.
    I'm looking for hand holder for my iPad and i'll be happy to hear Your opinion about available holders on the market.
  2. pmuldoon

pmuldoon iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've got a Targus holder. It is a kind of tri-fold that allows the user to hold their iPad flat and work on the screen that way or on a table/lap three angular positions, depending upon your desire. The iPad is held in place very well and is easy to remove for sans-holder using and easy insertion when done. The whole thing folds up into a book-like structure with padding on both sides for protection.
    I got it at Walmart for $50 on the same day I bought my iPad last July. I use it everyday and the holder has been absolutely wonderful.
  3. mach5k

mach5k iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the Otterbox utility series. Right idea, but too loose for me
  4. Ihubo

Ihubo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. pmuldoon

pmuldoon iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I checked out both the Otterbox utility series and the new iPad holder at UK Amazon (I had seen it from its original thread) and I can certainly appreciate their portability. I may have to choose one of them since I will be using my iPad wirelessly in my classroom soon (when we get our router hooked up) but I will try it sans holder at first. However, I currently use my iPad in its holder/stand for most of a non-teaching day so I will hold onto it.
    Thanks for the nice options. (coincidentally, my school's mascot is an otter so I may lean toward the Otterbox utility series:)
  6. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,361 / 0
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - Discussion Forum for IPad Users. It is a very simple app to navigate.
    Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
    http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
    A very informative thread from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
    http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
    We have rules like any Community so please read these also
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  7. sundance1

sundance1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm using the LAZY-HANDS thumbs free, repositionable grips on my Ipad and my ereader. I can position them anywhere on my device or their covers and I am able to use with one hand and have my thumb to scroll,hit function keys, or adjust the screen. Im glad that my holding hand isn't restricted to the center back and I can function one handed when I need to. Kudos to this idea., and the price was half of the less functioning answers I looked at.:thumbs:
  8. Crissy

Crissy iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ipad_alvany1.jpgiPadFoot
    small , interesting and useful
  9. grabbit97

grabbit97 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0