What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best gtalk app

dodgersrgood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my ipad for christmas so im new to it but still loving it. I have a droid so I use gtalk a lot. What is the best gtalk app for the iPad? I don't mind spending a couple bucks but I saw on a different website one was like $15. That's a little too much.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Don't worry about website prices. The only prices that matter are the ones in the App Store [unless you jailbreak]. Go there and search for GTalk or Google Talk.

I can't recommend any, since I don't use the service.

danrivito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bumping this back up

I've seen a few GTalk apps in the app store but they all seem to have pretty bad reviews.

Anyone have experience with a good GTalk app?

volcanopele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use IM+ Pro. It is a rather expensive app at 10 bucks but it includes support for most IM protocols, including GTalk. I like the interface and its ability to convert speech to IMs, often with hilarious results.

Most reactions