Best Cover, Carrying Case, & Screen Protection

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by HillPad, May 30, 2010.

1. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:

Both come from the same factory in Donguan (China)… i use one and i like it despite the first generation have some size problem and plug problem … in my eyes this is the best protection for iPad as that can enter in many cover or directly in a bag

2. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    iVan i already told you don’t buy the first gen :) :) i will give you a full set in exchange of one of your beautiful wood box :D

3. Joncogs

Joncogs
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    M-Edge Latitude

I just received my Latitude Case from M-Edge and I am a big fan. It opens up the possibility of carrying the unit without a bag as it zippers closed completely to protect the unit. It also has a small accessory pocket on the front for head phones and camera connection kit and VGA adapter (at least that it how I use it). It also reverse zips to hold the front cover in place when using! Big fan so far!!

4. Bremen

Bremen
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:

Last I checks it was 11 pages on the iPhone, maybe same for iPad..... it may be more now, that is what it was I know when OS 3.0 came out...