What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Color of IPad Air2 @ and cover for resale

joncor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I am being gifted an IPad Air two 128g with my choice of colors along with a free top cover. Although much appreciated, I have no need for an IPad, and have not idea what the cover is/does.
Although I understand that this may be personal preference, what would be the most popular combo in your opinion ? I am thinking gray backing with the black cover, but not having any to see, this could look ugly.
If I really had a use for it I would keep it. But my focus is on to sell it, striving for the most popular colors.
Regards,
Joncor

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The cover protects the screen, acts as a stand and turns the iPad off automatically as it covers the screen.

Can't really help with the colours. Me, I'd probably go for a black cover. The colour of the iPad wouldn't matter at all to me because you can't see it in normal use.

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I am being gifted an IPad Air two 128g with my choice of colors along with a free top cover. Although much appreciated, I have no need for an IPad, and have not idea what the cover is/does.
Although I understand that this may be personal preference, what would be the most popular combo in your opinion ? I am thinking gray backing with the black cover, but not having any to see, this could look ugly.
If I really had a use for it I would keep it. But my focus is on to sell it, striving for the most popular colors.
Regards,
Joncor

You could always do a Google search for the best selling colours and cases that might help.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Most reactions

Latest posts