What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best christmas themes

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, Merry Christmas!

Just wondered if there are good Christmas themes for the iPad? On my iPhone I had some flashing lights on the home screen but they dont seem to work on the iPad, they show up on exit and launch screens but not normally, so is there anyway to get this to work or is there any others like it? Such as falling snow??

Cheers

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I care!

You may just be faced with the fact that it's a bit more difficult now to theme cause Apple changed a lot in iOS 5 (names, locations, etc) - so probably most developers are focusing on updating their older themes. Plus, we iPadders have always been the red-headed step children (with freckles!) as far as theming goes. A lot of work gets done for the iPhone. The iPad? Not so much...

That's my only explanation why you may not be seeing Christmas stuff ... yet.

Marilyn

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marilyn is right. It took me like 3 weeks and a lot of googling to update my NoSlider theme. (which seems to have disappeared from Cydia...)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still updating my inPulse for iPad theme (got it working, just need to make icons for the iOS 5 apps). Oh, and what I went through to get that blasted slideshow icon removed! And to change my WiFi strength bars (I use colored smiley faces)...

Let's just say: Google is my friend TOO! :D

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts