Best case for the iPad Pro?

Discussion in 'iPad Pro Forum' started by iDan, Nov 12, 2015.

1. arcangel6

arcangel6
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
  2. DavidM

DavidM
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I just ordered one. Hope it's as good as you say. I have a Logitech Create keyboard cover but it is heavier than the pro making it way to heavy for just me and the lazy boy in the evening.

3. cbruce

cbruce
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I purchased a Moko Ultra Slim case from Amazon for only $7.95 with free shipping (prime). I received it about two weeks before my iPad Pro so I couldn't test it out, but it looked well-made. It said "smart-cover" in the description, but I've been burned by that before. About a week later, I received an email from the company stating that the cover was not equipped with the on/off feature (then why call it a Smart Cover?), but that they were going to be sending me a new cover with the on/off feature free of charge and that I can keep the old one as a back up. They were probably already getting flak for the misleading description. Well, true to their word, I received the new cover and it does have the on/off feature. It is a nice cover and looks identical to the one Best Buy is selling for $49.

4. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm glad the company made thing right due to the misleading description. Not all companies would go to the effort.

5. tdjgordon

tdjgordon
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I wanted something that looked business like and professional. I ordered a great Marino Wool iPad Pro sleeve from a company called "pack & smooch" (Germany) off of the www.etsy.com web site. Cost was a little over $60. It took a couple of weeks to get here (Michigan) but was well worth the wait. Well designed and constructed. Very good quality materials. The important thing for me (outside of the way it looks) was that my iPad Pro with Apple Smart Keyboard and Apple Silicone rear case/cover fits perfectly in the sleeve. Great seller communication with Clemens (the owner and designer) and Lauren (customer service.) Available in a light gray or a dark gray wool (I got the dark gray, my wife got a light gray). To find it on www.etsy.com go here: iPad Pro 12.9 inch Case cover Sleeve 100% Wool Felt, Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather

6. csjazzlady

csjazzlady
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I just ordered the Urban Armor cover for the iPad Pro. I am a musician and use this on actual pianos and musical stands as well - ...need ultimate protection if it falls... hope it will not be too heavy and bulky... and that it will protect the
    glass screen! Last iPad fell from the piano with a nice leather case and the front glass screen still cracked. I wish they would use a stronger crack resistant material while producing the iPads and iPhones or automatically put an extra protective glass cover like Zagg or something. (wishful thinking :)
    Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 1.29.57 PM.png Urban Armor Gear - Case for Apple® iPad® Pro - Red/Black

7. gertbysea

gertbysea
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I bought the Cygnett . Perfect. $59

8. pharada

pharada
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I ordered the Logitech keyboard cover for my iPad Pro and returned it because it was so heavy and thick. It works well, but I felt as if I were carrying a brief case with no handle. The color (red) was so beautiful and the case has a nice texture.

I'm waiting now for Apple's version. Only one more month!

9. Gkauf3

Gkauf3
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have a case from Brydge, a British company. Best I have had, and I have spent large for several covers/cases. Lighted keyboard, capable of positioning the ipad at any angle. Really great! Maybe a bit heavy,but it matche the IPad in color and material, basically making it a small laptop in appearance.

Waiting for the IPad Pro model!. By the way, I also purchased their clear plastic IPad cover - I think it saved my IPad a couple of times when I dropped it. Worth adding.

10. Tuttle

Tuttle
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Gkauf3: What do you mean by "their clear iPad cover"?