What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Buy or Apple Store

Best Buy or Apple

• Best Buy

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Apple Store

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Craigslist / Other

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

tato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine at Best Buy because it was an 'Open Box' unit and saved $50.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got mine also online. I've had a crappy, snobbish, rude experience by ill-informed salespeople every time I've been in an apple store.

Yes you DO have them, there are ten over there on the wall...no I DON'T want to give you my personal information...yes, I AM paying full price for an iPhone without contract.

Rahb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best buy because it was to bothersome to get to the nearest apple store

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Store from the downtown Sydney CBD. There's no shortage of authorized resellers - but you can't beat stepping into that three-storey glass atrium and soaking in the whole shebang, and their service was top-class.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple store in DC. Got the last 64gb wi-fi in the store. We were vacation and my wife needed to watch a 3 hr web event. So it was take the metro to the mall or a cab to best buy or pay the hotel $.50 per minute to be online in the business center. It was an impluse decision that I have never regretted.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So it was take the metro to the mall or a cab to best buy or pay the hotel $.50 per minute to be online in the business center. It was an impluse decision that I have never regretted.

As a truism, anything which makes the missus happy is never to be regretted.

KILLERkpd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Store, I had a few questions and figured the Apple Store was the best place to get them answered before dropping money to buy the iPad.

No offense to Best buy employees :)

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow so apple store it is!

When I got mine two weeks ago it was only at limited stores. But now I got am email from best buy saying iPad is offered at all their stores, which would have been nice two weeks ago. 20 miles to best buy or 30 to apple store in mall. I have a best buy that's about 4 miles from my home. Oh well.

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine at Best buy because of having a Best buy credit card.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts