What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Browser for iPad 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITweijie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am currently using Safari to surf the net and I'm bored of using the same browser. Can anyone recommend any good browser? I found a couple of browsers and I need to choose one.

> Safari
> Opera Mini
> SkyFire
> Dolphin Browser HD

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 very powerful desktop browsers I like are Atomic and iCab Mobile. For two that switch it up a bit treating the iPad like a new platform, Cyberspace and Grazing, both are great and different.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone try the Puffin browser? I've heard good things about that one. I find Safari good enough for my web needs.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Atomic, iCab, Apollo, Dolphin, Terra, as well as Safari. I've heard good thing about Perfect, but haven't tried.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am currently using Safari to surf the net and I'm bored of using the same browser. Can anyone recommend any good browser? I found a couple of browsers and I need to choose one.

> Safari
> Opera Mini
> SkyFire
> Dolphin Browser HD
Don't forget, search is your friend! :) Just typed "best browser for iPad" into Google Custom Search field (top of every page), and look what popped up!

Best ipad browser

Mar 3, 2011 ... Being new to iPad I am wondering if sticking with Safari browser isbest? Can someone tell me if Firefox's iPad browser or for that matter ...
www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general.../20122-best-ipad-browser.htm

Best iPad browser

Nov 30, 2010 ... I currently use the supplied safari however I am curios if there are better browsers and if so . Why? I have heard that Atomic is good. Thanks in.
www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general.../13940-best-ipad-browser.html

What is the best Browser for iPAD

Nov 24, 2010 ... I am now on 4.2.1 Looking for a browser with TABs like the Chrome for PC. Any Idea ?
www.ipadforums.net/off-topic/13561-what-best-browser-ipad.html

What is the best web browser for ipad?

Dec 30, 2010 ... I find Safari lacking in a few areas and wonder which web browserother ipad users have found to be the best. Would appreciate your help.
www.ipadforums.net/ipad.../15867-what-best-web-browser-ipad.html

best browser for tabs, gestures, speed

Jun 20, 2010 ... what you all using?..safari sucks...need something better.
www.ipadforums.net/ipad.../5619-best-browser-tabs-gestures-speed.html

Help needed on best flash browser for IPad 2

Aug 28, 2011 ... I would like to know which are best third party web browser for IPad2 that can play flash videos? Regards.
www.ipadforums.net/ipad.../44513-help-needed-best-flash-browser-ipad-2-a. html

iPad 2 Browser

Sep 27, 2011 ... Hi I should be getting my ipad 2 soon. I was wondering what people think is the best browser app. Flash is a nice feature in skyfire, but is not.
www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/21278-ipad-2-browser.html

Best Browser for iPad 2?

I am currently using Safari to surf the net and I'm bored of using the same browser . Can anyone recommend any good browser? I found a couple of.
www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2.../53363-best-browser-ipad-2-a.html

iswifter - another flash browser - Page 2

Mar 10, 2011 ... So, it's a game on iPad... BTW: I don't care about if there are a flashbrowser, now many website are support ... best flash browser for ipad 2 ...
www.ipadforums.net/ipad.../20813-iswifter-another-flash-browser-2.html

New FREE tabbed browser released today

Jun 11, 2010 ... App Shopper: Free BrowserHD (Utilities) Free BrowserHD iPad Only BrowserHD is your gate ... what is the best free web browser for the ipad ...
www.ipadforums.net/ipad.../5036-new-free-tabbed-browser-released-today. html

And that was just the first page. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts