What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Book Reader

OP
J

Jamey K

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! At some point I'll try all three. I wanted the first one I read to be a great time.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kindle app then stanza app. I prefer kindle app because of the cross platform syncing, I read a lot on my phone when I'm out and about, never leave home without it kind of thing. Never know when you have an unexpected moment of down time and can pull out a "book" and read.

Reaction score
Kindle app for me because I have a pretty large collection of Kindle books I've been collecting .
Like others I read on multiple devices and whisper sync is great

Support Our Troops!!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
You read it correctly, iPad and Tapatalk muhahaha! :D

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mainly use the ebook reader (from ebooks.com) and iBooks for ePub collections. I'm unable to use anything else, like the kindle app and the kobo app because they're not available for my country. And even then, I only get access to free books in iBooks due to copyright issues as well.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts