What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best auto mount for iPad GPS

bobherz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have TomTom on my iPad2 stock. Works great -- but I have to hold it. My old TomTom device had an attachment for the windshield. I'd like to find something that would let me attach the iPad near my line of sight in the car, or at least on the dashboard, maybe over the radio area. What are other people doing? Thanks.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look at some of the great holders from one of our sponsors, PadHoldr. Their holders securely mount the iPad but don't require the dash to be drilled or any modifications to be made to the vehicle. Either go to their website or through to their dedicated section of the Forum to see what they have available.

Tim

OP
B

bobherz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim, thanks. Just ordered the mount. Not clear to me f I have to buy a case also to make it work.

Most reactions

Latest posts