What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best apps to use?

will89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am after an office app, mainly word and excel. Excel needs to be able to small calculations, and merged cells is a must. I need to be able to import and export files to a USB drive also. This is because where I work, the computers have only got access to a selected few sites, and no access to external email.

Therefore I'm after an office app that will export and Import to a USB drive via the camera connection kit, or a separate program that will let me move files about to an external USB. OR a suitable app that will export to dropbox or the cloud, and a piece of software that will allow me to bypass the software on the pc that blocks the Internet (running windows xp pro).

Apps will have to be from the app store as its the new iPad so no jailbreak.

Thanks.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Your best bet is the Dropbox method. I believe you cannot use the USB on the camera connection kit for anything but photos and maybe video.

QuickOfficeHD is solid for both Excel and Dropbox access.

Most reactions